Monday, December 18, 2006

Its beginning to look a lot like...







...SHITMAS.

(Dont worry, the dog only licked the icing off of half the cookies...)

Guess what i did this weekend? If you guessed got stoned and made cookies, you'd be half right. I also sang along with the Sound of Music.

Jer was away at a hockey tourney, so i had the house to myself. And I pretty much layed on a couch most of the day. Apparently being totally stressed about everyone's Christmas access for their children takes a lot out of you. I feel like i have been run down by a reindeer.

Furthermore, [ insert bitching about the fact that I havent blogged in almost a week.]

Do you know that i sat awake until 100 am last night stressed about work and wondering what i would blog today? Yup. Looks like I didnt think of anything too creative.

Until nest week,
Juicy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason i only like blogs from canada. i'll be reasing this more often.

thanks for keeping me entertained.

The Lily said...

J: it's ok. one can only take so much during this time of year. Blogging can take a lower priority for now. :)

I SUPPOSE.

~art said...

Well at least the dog only licked 1/2 the cookies which probably helped keep those munchies in check. peace~art

J-Mo said...

I did the same thing last night. then i remembered that secret way to fall asleep and all was good.

Sweet cookies

Cindy said...

The funniest thing I came up with this weekend while drinking was that I needed to send a Chex message.

I made cookies too, if I would have known you were making some I'da just paid you to make an extra nine dozen for me.

Anonymous said...

They look yummy! Merry Christmas, Juicy, and Happy Hanukkah to Jer.