Monday, December 11, 2006

Holy crap only 2 weeks...

until this diabolical character comes down the chimney....


(I recommend going here and witnessing the horror that is Santa...)

We had our work Christmas party on Friday...in fact, we closed the office so we could have it. Pretty cool, huh? I started drinking at 100 and was home, wasted, in bed by 930pm. I dont think I horribly embarrassed myself, although I was pretty intoxicated, was throwing up most of the day and answered every question asked of me with 'More shooters!'. One of the good thing about a really small office with people that are cool, is that everyone gets wasted, forgets what they did, and then cant bug others about their behaviour.

My house is infested with vermin. We have a mouse problem and Digi hasnt taken it upon himself to rid the place of any more mice. Jerk. I can hear them in the walls at night and the lazy bum just keeps on napping. I either will be getting a cat soon, or moving cuz I cant handle it. Its pretty gross when all your stuff is covered in mouse shit.

I hate being this busy at work. I dont understand why everyone hates each other that little bit more at Christmas.

My 2 fave shows [ Top Model and Runway] are over now. What will i do without reality tv? I guess i can watch re-runs of Flavour of Love 2, but all those women scare me. Although I think i am going to act more like Buckwild in my life , cuz she cracks me up. She voluntarily leaves the show cuz ' she is afraid dat she will bust her probation by fighting wid dat Noo York bitch'. Awesome.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You should remind your clients that Jesus is the reason for the season and that they should keep the Christ in Christmas. Then ask them WWJD?

Unknown said...

What does Juan have to do with this?