Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fuck I hate the holidays



People are really squeezing the living shit out of any possible holiday spirit i may have with all the courtroom shit i need to do...

That being said, I am sending out Christmas cards for work this weekend....and decided that I will also send them to people I actually like. After realising that I dont like anyone, I decided that Ill send them to people who ask. So... if you wanna get a card and some various crap and goodies in the mail from me, email me at juicya@drugsmakemecool.com I dont know what im going to send, but i promise it will be something that will make you cry, then scream, then swear, then break into a tiny jig, then shit yer pants, then be embarrassed, then dance some more, then call your elected official and ask them if they like cheese. Yah. THAT good.

You have until Friday. God speed.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope to get stuff in the mail this weekend. But then I laugh at my idealistic self.

Twit said...

I don't want to shit my pants. I've done that twice this week already.
& I've already asked my elected official about her dairy preferences.

She's into cheese alright ;¬|

The Lily said...

I suppose I should do that too. I'm just lazy.

Anonymous said...

well damn I guess I missed out on the cards and such
sigh
js