Friday, December 22, 2006

Hes Making a list, checking it twice...



Its a Hoff-mas Miracle!



So the hours are counting down to the last work day of the year. Fuck man, I really need it.

I did get my Christmas bonus and its very very very sweeeet. Damn straight, it better be. To celebrate I bought a bottle of Baileys and we have all been drinking it for the last hour. My assistant is already looking a little drunk.

Today Jer and I are going to get very drunk after im done at noon. Tomorrow is Hannukah...then to my parents on Sunday. Ill prolly stay there a few days, then will be back to loaf in luxury at my house.

So, in case i dont blog until then, Im wishing everyone:

- Good Tidings

- Cheer

- Not too much weight gain from the holiday eating ( Fun fact: Although i gained 4 llbs in the last year, my body fat index went down 2%. Cool, huh?)

- Many kinky sexual experiences wherein you have a mind blowing orgasm

-Victory to the Oilers.



Have a kickass holiday, everyone!

3 comments:

Itchy said...

Happy Holidays Juice!!

Cindy said...

Happy Kwanzaa!

Anonymous said...

I want a christmas bonus. My workplace bites. I need a bonus.

Merry Christmas!