Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A song for the holidays

(written while I was on the phone with the other counsel on a particularily nasty file... and no, I really wasnt paying attention to what she was saying. )
Jingle bells, This place smells
Just like wee-wee,

Oh what shit it is to be
In Family court today, HEY!

Go to Hell, You stupid ass
Why cant we adjourn,

I dont care that you dont want
that clause in the order form, OH!

Jingle Bells, This place feels
Like a special hell,

Three more days til Chrimas Break,
And my sorrows I can drink away....HEY!

5 comments:

Bliss said...

*applauds* Bravo! :)

Anonymous said...

what is the drink of choice this year?

lemon

~art said...

2nd verse
I've got some hash
to burn to ash
and then I just won't care
so take your motions and hearings
and stick them in your rear. hey!

Merry Christmas

J-Mo said...

I thought a subtle joke substituting clause with santa was coming.

Cindy said...

Hey, Dexter swang by your place too? Awesome!

This was fantastic. Maybe you should ditch the lawerin' and team up with Weird Al.