Wednesday, August 25, 2004

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey...

..no, Im actually not dreamin of california, but of Belize. You are prolly wondering where the frig and why the frig Belize, but lemme explain.

Went for a drink with M last night. Originally, before i lost my job, we planned on going to Central America together. Then i was out becuz i thought i couldnt afford it. Well, I really still cant afford it. But... due to recent events, i really think that if i dont do something, im going to lose my freaking mind. I need something to pass the next month as i await my exam results.

So last night, M says "come with me to Belize, itll be fun." And ive been looking at this little caribean nation and agreed that yes, it would be rather fun. Snorkelling, looking at Mayan ruins, laying on sun drenched beaches? Yah, I think i could handle it.

And would be far far away from the little heartbreaker down the street.

No comments: