Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Sunshine in the forecast?

I wonder if im in a better mood cuz im not blogging, or not blogging because im in a better mood. Or maybe the prospect of flying to another continent [ mental note: is central america its own continent? i dunno.] has just taken me off of my ass and out of the house on various expeditions.

Today i had lunch with T-Mac, which made me happy cuz im feeling a little neglected by the old crowd. He said i looked thin and happier than hes seen me in weeks... and thats before i told him of the marco debaucle. Glad that maybe there is a new spring in my step and smile on my face. By lookin at the past entries ive sure been dreary in the last while.

However, I did the unthinkable today. I still feel a little dirty and may go take another shower. I bought a Mtn Equipment Coop membership. [gasp!] I know, I know. Its the last bastion of my un-yuppiness...now i need to buy a mini van or BMW SUV, get a really big baby carriage for my 2.4 children, buy a trendy navaho leash for my chocolate lab puppy, and hell, i matter as well move to Kensington. What can i say? MEC has really good travel backpacks...

No comments: