Friday, August 27, 2004

Shiny like a lobster

Its official. Im headin to the mysterious er central continent. Leaving on the 6th and back on the 17th. Im pretty pumped. Ive been trying to get my gear, well, in gear the last couple days and am getting scared that im going to blow my budget before i even leave. Oh well, its only money and i can always get more later.

In the spirit of trying to get into the spirit, i decided to go fake and bake. First, the girl working there was so peppy and cheery i wanted to strangle her. No one should be that way absent drugs or alcohol. So she determines with my skin type i should start with 25 minutes....which seemed a little odd being that i normally only did the 10 minute sessions last year. And I was correct in my observations: my poor boobies, bum, and belly are the color of the communist flag of russia.

Last night it was hard not to listen to CJSW and his show. And i was really sad at 1230 when i didnt get my little phone call that i was having a visitor. Its strange that last week I was at a job interview, had a boyfriend, and had nothing but hope for the future...now ive got a ticket to Belize, a hope to get the fuck out of dodge, and a really red swollen boomboom.

No comments: