Sunday, August 29, 2004

High highs and low lows [ or, Juicy A takes some juicy E]

On a really big comedown right now. Got the shakes and my eyes keep blurring. Apologizing now if stop speaking in the sentences...

Yesterday was W's going away party and a real gong show. We started at Ceilis [blah] but we all got really drunk and ended up having a pretty good time. There was a fan and me and W [aka Hansel]and the others had lotsa fun posing in the wind like we were supermodels.
We decided to leave at about 130 am, and clever me suggested we head to the French Maid [the strip joint in town]. It was pretty funny, mostly cuz our table was 4 girls and 5 guys and we were all cheering loudly...and no, we didnt sit in perv row. To keep the party going we went to the afterhours club in town, the Warehouse.

Everyone pretty much started leaving when they realised that there was no booze being served...just water and gatorade. However, me and W's friend Ryan Ball [ and get this, his dad's name is dick!] both had the same idea, and sought out to find some ecstacy.

I forget how much fun e is every time i take it. That rush...the euphoria...the fact that everything feels soft...the dancing. Then i remember the comedown..the teeth grinding...and the fact that your legs fucking hurt the next day from over dancing. I also think i spent about 2 hours just blindly staring at the green lights...such an e-tard. Had a great time though, something to take my mind off the sadder things going around in my world.

However, with everything there comes an end, and now im fugged up. Trying to keep myself occupied so i dont have a bad comedown and start crying....yeah, im really trying to not think of my [former] little stinky. Better go plan for Belize...

No comments: