Sunday, October 03, 2004

Its Magic.

A convo on Friday night with Ms. B Rabbit made me think about my magic number. She was bored one day and decided to make a list to see if she could rememeber everyone on her list and determine her magic number.

So, whats a magic number? Ha ha. Umm. Its the number of people you've slept with. Not really that magical. Me and Lu useda call it the "whore number"...and decided that after 10 you were immediately a whore. I made short work of getting to 10 in law school and my sister gave me her additional 9 [ her hubby being the 1st and only on her list]. Blew through that, too. At that time i changed it to being the "magic number" and decided that it was like Dungeons and Dragons [and no, ive never actually played D & D and all i know about it is from TV] and the higher your magic number, the more powerful you are. From more of a bad thing that you say quietly and to only the best friends, to something that you say like your age or height. Its just a number...but with magic.

Im getting pretty powerful. No. Im not telling you the number.

But i did take a few moments to jot down the names [or alias' of these guys... such as "Brad of Australia" and "California".] for my own reference. No. Im not telling you their names. Can you imagine if someone Google-d themselves or their boyfriend/son/brother and saw them on there?

So whats the point of this post? I dont really know, do i need a point? I dont think so. I think its maybe cuz the fact that i look at my promiscuity as a positive attribute, rather than something to be scorned, that i can keep on truckin, as it is. I wont be gettin to a nunnery any time soon. Not with so much magic in me and with so much more magic to come.

No comments: