Friday, October 08, 2004

Well Meaning Sex

yup. increased the number last night. more magical than before. No. Im not telling you who...but it was someone that ive been meaning to have sex with for a while. [hence the title]

I gotta admit, i wasnt very good last night. I was super super drunk. It was T mac's barcall and all the posse was out and in full force. As per usual, i was stupid and had champagne and red wine. But it was good red wine and Dom Perignon. I was a total suck and told him that i really liked him...and that i was sad that we had never hooked up before. Im such a dork, cuz I totally played him. That boy never knew what hit him. Hurricane Lola knocked him on his ass and did her business.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself. And then...it happened. I ran into Marco. And we talked. And he touched my arm. And i melted. Now im totally down and the wind has been knocked out of Hurricane Lola's sails. I never realised how much i missed that little dork until i saw him. So much so that ive went from thinking i was a sex goddess to wanting to lay on my couch and cry.

No comments: