Thursday, December 09, 2004

Dont drink and shop

Not only do you end up with a baad hangover [seriously, what is my issue with champagne and red wine?] but with a case of buyers remorse [did i really need the skinny pants?].

Still had a lot of fun, though. Me and Joe, Doig, and Shermy ended up sucking back the pints at the Broken City. I put on the aforementioned party pants and boogied away to some great music.

And the whole time i wondered if should call the IB. I was thinking about if we were to a point where i had to check in to prevent him worrying...then i worried that i would seem too clingy...then i thought id want him to call me if he was in the same situation... then i decided to be a guy and not call. I kept checking with the boys if i was making a mistake in deciding this and they assured me that i wasnt. Still, i sent him an email to let him know that i was thinking about him. I may try to be tough, but sometimes im still a total girl.

Now im going to go lay down and rest. Both my brain and wallet need to take a breather.

No comments: