Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Weird Dreams

Did you ever have a dream that really weirded you out? To the point that you sit awake for like an hour after you have it and try to contemplate where in the depths of your psyche it came?

Last night: I was a psychotic serial killer who had absolutely no idea that i was killing everyone.

In my dream, i was sitting in this room that was all white and i was staring at this white statue that was telling me that i was the only one who could do the right thing and save everyone... i knew that this statue was an angel or some sort of heavenly creature. The room was familiar to me, in fact i think it was my friend Tanya's old place and it was the laundry room that i tripped out in on mushrooms five years ago.

Anyways, in my dream there were 4 other people (apparently my friends) who couldnt hear the angel talking but had come to tell me that they knew it was me and that they would turn me in if i didnt tell the cops. I said i didnt know what they were talking about, being that i had this overwhelming feeling of peace after talking to the angel... i felt ethereal. Then all these ghost like creatures appeared that only i could see. Immediately, i knew these ghosts were from people who had been killed by me.

I fell on my knees and as each ghost approached me, and I was able to remember the horrible way i killed each of them. One girl i burned alive. Another guy i sawed in half with an electric table saw... someone else i actually killed with my teeth. Each was worse than the last and there must had been at least 30 people. Finally, i rolled over on my side and screamed that it wasnt me that killed each person...but i knew i was lying. I asked the white angel statue how i was supposed to save everyone, and it told me that i had to kill myself to stop the killing.

At this point, as with most dreams i have these days that are a little creepy, i told myself to wake up. I was relieved to wake snuggling next to the IB cuz i was pretty freaked. I actually SAW myself ripping out someone's jugular with my teeth. I was wearing clothes that i own and some of the victims even looked familiar.

Weird, eh? Maybe i should start smoking again or something. Stuff like thats just pure fucked.

No comments: