Thursday, December 16, 2004

A story for Doyle...

While msn-ing with a former co-worker and kindred spirit last night, I referred to an embarrassing story which happened to me a few months ago [in what i would refer to the "bridesmaid period"]. It was hard to explain via msn, so here it is in full for Mr. Doyle...

A Tale of Two Roommates

Last February, while still messed up about the Dumbass situation, I spent a lot of time getting shmammerred with B Rabbit and her friend T. One night, we went to a house party at T's friend Mark's house. I think it was his birthday. Anyways, he introduced me to a friend of his, Burke, who not only used to be a male stripper, but was a former player in the NFL. He and i started talking and, while he was totally out of my range of picking up [seriuosly. the dude was hot.] he was a really cool dude.

As the night wore on, and after we had gone bar hopping... i realised that, yes, i was going to pick up. I think this is when he decided to show me and B his penis...just to prove that he was really hung. [and damn. yes, yes he was.] So we all go back to Mark's and i end up in a spare room with Burke and we did so very obviously. What made it more embarrassing, is that apparently we were very very loud and everyone listened.

Never saw Burke again... until i was invited to another house party at Mark's house. This was during the aforementioned "bridesmaid period" and i was always on the prowl [and how!]. I was a little embarrassed to see him, and Mark asked "hey do you know Burke [starts laughing] oh yeah, i guess you do." So i avoided Burke, and began to get very very very drunk. I started chatting with this other guy who was pretty cute but, moreover, not Burke. Well, as you may have guessed... ended up hooking up with Austin [aka "stripper name"]. At the time, i really didnt understand why it was soo funny to everyone why i was sucking face and later left with him.

He was Burke's roommate and, apparently, best friend.

Lets just say if Mark has another party soon...i shant be going. Can you imagine if i ran into them BOTH. What if they had another roommate? B rabbit actually asked me the next day if i knew that they were pals... uh, no. I wouldnt had done it then.

So there you are, Doyle. My embarrasing story that i didnt bother blogging about because i was being made fun of by everyone about picking up those 2 at 2 parties at Marks house. Friggin idiot that i am.

No comments: