Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Congratulations! Its a Bitch!

Im in a real pissy mood today. Reeeeeal pissy. I have been for the last few days. Im not too sure why...wait, no, I do know why, Im just not obliged to tell.

Ya see, Im allowed to tell my naughty little secrets on here, but i wont air other people's dirty laundry ...unless I can be certain that the person concerned doesnt access my site and/or I can be vague enough in its description that they wont figure out that i told their secret. However, I really dont think this is possible for this particular situation. And its not really the secret which is causing me strife...as much as the effects of the secret.

Its pretty hard on me not to "talk" about what is perched so heavily on my shoulders right now on the old blogorama. I started blogging because I needed a semi-anonymous outlet to vent...and Dr. Phil only goes so far as to provide me with psychological advice. I guess this is why I havent been posting much lately. Cant really talk about what is on my mind. I havent even told this to "he who knows all about me and can direct the cops to my dead body" (a.k.a. my gay galpal KS)...and he knows EVERYTHING else about me...

That being said, the next motherfucker who calls here and tries to get free fucking legal advice from me on the phone is getting one big fucking earfull. Cocksuckers.

3 comments:

JuicyA said...

Oh like comment spam is going to put me in a better mood. Faaaaahk!

CBK said...

There there, Juicy. Count to ten, breathe deep, and kick a trash can down the hall. You'll feel better. :-)

And get Haloscan for comments. It rocks. www.haloscan.com

Cindy said...

Comment spammers always pick the worst posts... I think one hit my post about Aaron dying, that's why I turned on the identifying things for awhile...