Thursday, September 29, 2005

HNT #2-- Topless Beach



I love this picture because 1. It was taken in the French Riviera, which I loved; and 2. I was completely topless.

On my "list of things to do before I die", I always had that someday I would go to a topless beach and do my thang . I told my friends this before we went there because I didnt want to freak any of them out ( most were fuddy duddy canadians and aussies, so much unlike the carefree euros) when i, ahem, pulled out the twinkies.

Most of them were pretty ok about it. Some of the guys made a point being obvious in looking away from them... but i still caught them glancing over now and then.

And yes, no tan lines.

New to the half-nekkidness? Go here

21 comments:

Leesa said...

Very cool. Happy HNT!

... said...

damn i need a vacation... happy hnt

~art said...

nice view! Happy HNT

Bsoholic said...

Awesome! I too could use a vacation. Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Oh... nice shot! Cheers and happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

Aw, man... that's DIVINE!!
Happy HNT! =)

Scott & Julia said...

That's a beautiful shot! I love going to Cuba just because I can take off my top and nobody cares.
Apparently, it's legal to go topless in Toronto too, but I don't know ...

cmhl said...

ohhhhhhh, I have been to topless beaches a time or two, isn't it FUN!!! and aren't there a lot of people who shouldn't really be topless? hahah.

Wirthy said...

Very nice. Happy HNT

bricotrout said...

DAMNIT! thats the 3rd beach pic so far. i have a hankering for a reef, snorkle, and jimmy buffett so bad right now it aint funny

HS said...

going topless is totally on my list of things to do too! Great photo!

Stephanie said...

What a great shot!! I want to be at the beach now!!

Happy HNT!!!!

Lisa said...

Great relaxing shot. Now just to find a beach with warm enough weather to do the same lol

happy HNT!

Cindy said...

The person by your feet must've had a nice view... And I hope you put shoes on before walking on all those rocks.

And nice abs, btw.

Happy HNT!

Chick said...

So...where are the twinkies?

Great view.

Happy HNT.

Jillian said...

Awesome Photo!! Happy HNT!!!

BUMBLE!!! said...

Looks like I was at the wrong summer destination this year!! Happy HNT!!

Unknown said...

very nice! Happy HNT!!

MG said...

Great shot! Happy HNT!

Travis said...

Great beach shot. Hope to see more of you next Thursday.

honkeie said...

Real men looking away, sorry but this dog would have a hard time pretending to do the decent thing. No sneaking glances for me lol.
And I think belly buttons are sexy lol