Thursday, September 15, 2005

it has begun...

and the regular season hasnt even started yet... here is a msn "conversation" between myself and Jer.

Cast:
"Juiciferous A" = Juicy

"going to the dome to see the intersquad game" = Jer

--------------------------
Juiciferous A said: hi?

Juiciferous A said: are u there?

Juiciferous A said: stop reading about friggin hockey

--------------------------

Thirty minutes later-- still no response although it still says he is online and he hasnt been automatically clicked to "away".

4 comments:

CBK said...

Sing it with me:

"It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!"

JuicyA said...

Only if the Oilers beat the Flames tonight... otherwise I will likely need to break up with him because he will be sticking it in my face on a constant basis....

CBK said...

He's your boyfriend. Doesn't he already stick it in your face on a constant basis? (ba dump bump)

Ryan Smyth re-signed, so I like Edmonton's chances. Go Ty Conklin, the UNH alum!

JuicyA said...

I wont lie, I was a little worried when Smitty hadnt signed yet...

Nice use of sexual innuendo. A+ work!