Friday, September 30, 2005

Both disgusted... and amused

I just found the "fetusmart" website... where you can adopt a "fetus" in a jar (albeit a cartoon one in funky colours, but a fetus nonetheless).

Part of it makes me feel kinda creeepy...something about those giant ads that the pro-lifers put on the side of the highway that make me want to puke. And make me want to start fights with them...and push them violently and yell "Maybe you should call the cops!" in their smug faces... [ uh, not like that happened or anything..and i was so upset after that i went and bought a $300 pair of boots when i was really broke...]

Anyways here's what the site says:

If you still want to email me telling me what a sicko I am, go ahead. I won't argue. No, they arent human fetuses. On August of 2004 Fetusmart has had 400,000 hits. During this month alone 5,157 were apparently from the U.S. Government. Just to satesfy the government, I'll say that these are nondenominational, non-species specific creatures.


Anyhoo, here i now present Felix the Fetus

align=left>
I adopted a cute lil' viking fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!


[hes a viking]

2 comments:

CBK said...

Wow, that beard puts mine to shame, and he's only a fetus!

Anonymous said...

hello from chestermere. we are looking for something to help cure our current boredom and k brought us here. um...your website...how do I say...well...very interesting. Hump attack is a very entertaining way of putting your name out there. i'm sure you are not having to solve the boredom issue as you do not require a babysitter and you do have sufficient funds. have a wonderful evening hump attacking everything you can.
signed,
doubly bored in chester-slough