Monday, October 03, 2005

Movin' on up

Im very excited/ still kinda shell shocked to tell you that beginning in November, I shall be in the Intersection of 13 and 13 in spirit alone....

I shall soon be co-habitating with my beloved Jer.

This means I will be spending the next month throwing away/ giving away/ packing away a majority of my shite and taking a minority of my crap to his place. Where will I keep my bed? My immense shoe collection? My infamous Conquistador painting?

I guess its good that the only 'freaking out' im doing is about my stuff...totally not freaked about the actual moving in with my boy and the implications of it.

Seriously, though...where is the Conquistador going to go?



[thought you all needed to see the Conquistador to realise why i adore him so...]

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Mom's basement?

Good luck, you guys sound like a good match. We'll all be invited to the wedding in a year or so right?

How does Jer feel about the Conquistador? Just start redecorating now. As long as the decor doesn't involve geese or cows (or any other countryish theme), I'm sure he'll be okay with it.

JuicyA said...

I believe he has mixed feelings about Senor Juan ...I think he knows that im not a big fan of his hockey-related art, so im sure he will find a place for him so i dont bitch too much about that.

Anonymous said...

Just pencil in a hockey stick in place of Senor Juan's sword (no, not that one... the other one) and I'm sure Jer would be fine with it...

Kisses - Carrie

Deek Deekster said...

shit! i was doing fine until the co-habitation. now i am soooooo depressed... i think i am going to learn Spanish...