Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stupid weather

Oooh its cold here today. Had to scrape frost off of my car and everything. Not liking this. This means that i may need to start getting up from work more than 15 minutes before im supposed to be there.

I start work [technically, cuz i think ive only been there then once] at 830. I have decided recently that its quite okay for me to set the alarm for 730...and then proceed to hit the snooze bar until 815. Somedays its as late as 821. I then jump from the bed, survey how bad my hair looks and whether i need to soak it to look presentable or whether i can throw it into some sort of ponytail to conceal its utter crappyness. Go pee. Do some sort of 3 minute shower type thing [ can be up to 5 minutes if i need to shave the legs]. Throw on eyeliner [ eyeshadow if im feeling particularily sassy] then put on the clothes i picked out the night before [ I would end up wearing ridiculous things or would forget to put on pants or something if i did clothing choice in the morning...brain really dont work that well until ive been up half an hour or so] Brush my teeth. Start my car and leave. [Prolly not a good thing, being that i can barely speak the english langugage at this point and im driving a big piece of metal and glass at 80 km/r.]

Today I got outside...and started to swear like the foul mouthed sailor you all know that I am. Frost everywhere. And me wearing a dress, heels, and a short sweater [ i forgot to set out a weather appropriate outfit last night... mental note: check weather channel night before]I had to scrape off the frost and let the bugger defrost before i could leave. It added an additional 10 minutes to my schedule! Fuck! That means Ill need to get up at 805 if I want to sheepishly slink into work late at 845 every morning. Totally sucks. Or I need to cut out the pee and shower elements of my morning.

No comments: