Monday, October 17, 2005

Fuck I need a drink!

I never realised how much i loved drinking until it was taken away.

I have been taking this medication for the past week in which i am not able to drink alcohol. And its not one of those "suggested" things either: its the bloody law. The drug is the same shit they give to recovering alcoholics to prevent them from sneaking in a drink or 2... within minutes of having alcohol in your bloodstream you become evilly physically ill. And, gentle readers, if you have been following along with me in your books, I can usually drink myself to vomiting, but at the 15- 18 drink stage. NOT at one.

Normally, I just like drinking...however, right now we are totally in NEED a drink stage. Why?:

- brutal loss of my beloved Oilers to those cocksucking, stupid motherfucker Flames. In fact, a fucking shut out.

- stress of moving. I really really hate moving. Im uber happy to be moving in with Jer, but i still hate the process.

- Ikea furniture. Alan keys are not my friends. Nuff Said.

- did i mention the Flames thing. GRRR!

Well, I have 2 days left on my prescription... then its 24 hrs to get it out of my system... then its fucking go time. I should make sure i dont have any Thursday morning appointments. I have a feeling i may be a little hungover.

As a side note, here are some other "fun" side effects of that drug:

vaginal irritation, discharge, or dryness not present before use of this medicine; black, tarry stools; blood in urine or stools; clumsiness or unsteadiness; frequent or painful urination; inability to control urine flow; mood or other mental changes ; nausea and vomiting; pinpoint red spots on skin ; sense of pelvic pressure; skin rash, hives, redness, or itching; sore throat and fever; stomach and back pain (severe); unusual bleeding or bruising


They forgot "desire to drink heavily". Although that "mood or other mental changes " may explain a lot.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Zoinks, well I sure hope it clears up whatever you're taking it for...