Thursday, October 20, 2005

Half- Nekkid Thursday Numero 5



I never realised that I look like a 12 yr old boy from the back until now.

I originally planed to post this last week...but i decided last minute not to post 2 shots of my tattoos back to back [haha 'back'...get it. shit.] on HNT.

This tattoo, alike the last, had something to do with a boy. The symbol for infinity has many different interpretations... here are some of the ones i have used to 'explain' it in the past:
- that I had moved on from my one ex, that life had gone on, etc. etc. and now i was happy with Dumbass, the guy i was with at the time i got it. [mental note: stop getting tats with boys]
- after Dumbass and I not so pleasantly parted ways, I decided that it meant that i was stuck in a continuous loop of getting stomped on by guys that i fell in love with. [melodramatic little fucker, aint i?]
- Two years later, and following my newer, 'que sera sera' attitude, it represents that I should just keep on keepin on cuz life just keeps moving along. [whoa that rhymes] If things are bad...just wait. It will pass.

Of course, if someone asks me, I just say that 8 is my lucky number and they drew it on sideways.

For all things half- nekkid, go here

16 comments:

CBK said...

I like the 8 explanation.

Who took the pic?

Chuck said...

A perfect back!! Lovely! HHNT!!

Cindy said...

I like it, probably because I always wanted to go with a infinity/eternity symbol, but I was thinking more along the serpent/dragon eating it's own tail, but I'm also kinda chickenshitted over doing it.

Good job girlie.

Stephanie said...

I'll go with you to get one!! It's very cool!! And, a very nice shot!! Happy HNT!!

HS said...

very nice tattoo! its not overwhelming yet very very cool!

Wirthy said...

Can you turn around for a second?

Happy Thursday, fellow HNTer!

Justin Kreutzmann said...

get back.

Miladysa said...

Happy HNT :)

bricotrout said...

well how am i supposed to compliment your back when you say it looks like a 12 year old boy? im not a catholic priest!
nice infiniti tatt!
happy hnt!

Scott & Julia said...

Very cool! Happy HNT!

Margaret said...

great pic... :)

peace...

Jaxe said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You think you look like a boy and I think I look like a girl ;-) Trust me, your definitely a femme fatale ;-p

Happy juxtaposed HNT!

j

... said...

i have an infinity tat too! happy hnt

Robin said...

Happy HNT! Great pic, fabulous tattoo!

~art said...

nice tat

MG said...

LMFAO, that was a great explanation, nice pic too, happy belated HNT