Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lets hope my clients dont like Chinese food...

My fortune cookie from lunch today reads:

YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE WILL BE HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE TOGETHER

My first thought was "awwwwww" thinking that I am moving in with Jer soon and it seems to be a pretty lucky thing to read. On Friday, moments after we discussed us moving in together while at the same Chinese restaurant, his fortune cookie read something about his long search for happiness now being over.

Now, not that im a pessimist or anything [Ha!] but now Im thinking... this Chinese food restaurant is located right next door to my office. And I practice family law. I really need them to stop giving out the friggin "stay with your spouse cookies" or it may start to affect my business...

1 comment:

honkeie said...

Yeah, they need to say things like...
" Look up, see evil, run like hell"
or
" One must fullfill their life long dream, and dump the dead wieght and go fishin"