Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My evil Twin

Have you ever been in the mood where you just want to smoke cigarettes, drink gin, blare punk rock, and kick over some furniture? And its only 10 am? And you are at work? Im totally in that mood right now.

Its not that im angry or in a pissy mood... i just want to create some chaos. Start some havoc. Rip shit up.

Maybe its because i straightened my hair for the first time in about 6 months last night. I am my own evil twin bent on destruction, mayhem, and with no frizzies.

When I dated the super-ex [approx. 6 million years ago], whenever i went out alone or when he was out of town, I would back comb my hair, buy a pack of Benson and Hedges Ultra lights and go out on a drunken rampage. My friends referred to this character as "Lola". I never really did anything bad as Lola... but i was pretty restricted in my activities with him and by simply getting drunk and boisterous i woulda been pissing him off.

Im not restricted at all with Jer and he [ i think] likes when I get silly and drunk. Maybe Lola is lashing out on the fact that i have a pretty square job and she wants me to mix it up. Or maybe i just miss having straight hair.

Anyways, Im going to go raise some hell with the receptionist... maybe have a boot party on the copier...start a fire in the recycle bin. Or not.

2 comments:

CBK said...

Wow, you go, Girl! Is it okay if I'm a little scared?

~art said...

WOO HOO !! Booty party on the copier!!!! Don't forget to post the pics :P