Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Juicy A beyond Turkey Day

Back at the grind after a blissful day off from work. Not that it was a relaxing weekend or anything... the highlights:

1. Drunk on Friday... not super puke-on-the-bar drunk, but more of a happy drunk where i just want to dance and be the life of the party. On returning to the Bar Named Sue in a less drunken state, I am surprised I didnt catch Hep A from that place.

2. Paiting on Saturday... I dont know if its just my boy, or all boys in general, but man oh man are they messy! After 6 hrs of painting, I had a few drops on my hands and a couple of blotches of paint on my pants. Jer, on the other hand, was COVERED in paint. In his ears, his face, under all his fingernails and his clothes were caked with the stuff. I guess, to be fair, I should say that i was painting the delicate little trellis and he was roller painting. Still, though, it was pretty crazy.

3. Turkey on Sunday... at the parents house. Parents did their best to embarrass me as much as possible again. Topics of coversation included how bad my hair looks, how flat chested i am, how bad my clothes are, then switched into commenting how my dad thinks my best friend is 'hot' and wants to get pictures of her naked and something about how cartoon breasts are just as hot as real breasts. I left the table when he started talking about how mormons have it all right because they fuck a different woman every night. Yeesh.

4. Galaxyland Monday... I hate West Edmonton Mall. Its because Im local and its a big tourist trap. There are the same stores all over Edmonton [and Calgary too] just they arent stuck in the same building with a waterpark, aquarium, ice rink, bowling alleys, amusement park, etc. etc. That being said, I really love the amusement park. [which used to be called Fantasyland until Disney sued them over the name...what the fuck?] Anyways, I took my nephews and my Jer on the rides there-- although i dont think my beloved enjoyed the triple loop rollercoaster as much as i did.

Other than that, I am happy to report that my Oilers have won all three games they have so far played...and are looking rather impressive if i may say. The Flames have lost all 3. [ i could so rub this fact in, but i aint like that]. Even my Bills managed to pull off a win.

2 comments:

CBK said...

Wow, your parents are a trip!

Has Ty played all three games in net for the Oilers? Too bad about Smyth.

You're a Bills fan? That's kind of random.

JuicyA said...

Actually, last 2 games were Markkonnen [ who i love cuz his name is Jussi] he's been amazing! We' re totally going to miss Smitty... i dont like that hes out 'indefinately'. Ug.

Bills rule. I started loving them cuz i always cheer for the underdog, and somehow they were the underdogs for like 4 superbowls..