Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Fuck Im tired.

Moving sucks... and the cleaning of the apartment following moving sucks even more. I have dishwater hands, vacuuming elbow, and housemaids back [ i dont think those actually are medically certified ailments, but its my way of saying my body fucking hurts].

The Intersection of 13 and 13 is mine only in cyberspace. The actual apartment now belongs to some chick named Chelsea. Sigh. A lot of crazy shit happened in that place.

Its Halloween! Woot. Im not going to any parties or any thing, but Jer and I are dressing up as Wilma and Fred Flintstone to hand out candy. Ill try to get a picture, [although im not sure how i will download it with all my computer and camera stuff somewher in a box in my room...]

Typing this hurts my hands. [yes, im serious. sad, huh?] So Im going to do some work. Should be more relaxing.

Here is something keeping in the holiday spirit... horror movies acted out by bunnies

The Shining

The Exorcist



and my personal fave...

Rocky Horror Picture Show

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! You are now officially living in sin!

CBK said...

Those shorts are awesome. It's funny, though, that while The Shining and Exorcist fit neatly into 30 seconds, I felt cheated by the RHPS one. It needs at least a minute.