Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A post about nothing and everything all at once

Still reeling from the blognhottie thing....my sis called me last night to congratulate me, one of my ex bf's [mila-- and i still cant remember why i dubbed you that on here...] had "i dated a blognhottie" as his msn name yesterday, and i didnt look at my body with too much scorn in the mirror last night.

The headache which has been lodged behind my left eye for the last week is getting progressively worse. I believe it corresponds directly to how close my moving day is...which also corresponds directly to how messy my apartment has become. I hate living out of boxes and with meager supplies. Especially when they are somehow spread across the whole of my apartment.

However, the headache got much much much worse after i watched the Oilers game last night. I know I know... I shouldnt take their 7 game losing streak so personally...but I do. Its like im in an abusive relationship. Oh Oilers, why do you hurt me so...and why do i keep coming back from more? Maybe its more of an S and M thing. I keep cheering cuz they cause me so much pain.

Work is also pretty stressful. Im in court this afternoon [ this post has been drawn out over an hour now as i write a sentence or 2 every few minutes of solitude] and again tomorrow.

Now Im going to give some props to some blog buddies. Congrats to:

Lulu, who won a Kareoke contest

CBK, who has had 10,000 visitors

Camo Girl, whose Blog is worth $19,758.90. [which is approx 19,758.90 more than what mine is worth]

Cindy, who has a continuing mission to remind us of the dos and donts of gas station etiquette and

Carrie, who is regularily "gettin some" .

2 comments:

CBK said...

Wow, I guess it's harder to be an Oilers fan than a Bruins fan right now! Sorry to hear it, and about the headache. Thanks for the congrats. 20,000 here I come!

JuicyA said...

I really like the Wings and the Bruins... mostly i hate Vancouver, Colorado, Toronto, Dallas and naturally the flames. Then again, I pretty much hate whoever is playing [and winning] against the oilers at the time... so maybe i just dont hate the other teams cuz i havent seen them play them yet. groan.