Monday, October 24, 2005

Someone's Got a case of the Mondays

The only thing worse than spending all Friday vomiting, is coming to work on Monday and seeing the huge pile of work on your desk that you were supposed to do on Friday. Its like every single one of my clients needed me on Friday or Thursday night...called and left strange crytic messages with my assistant and then faxed or emailed me something equally odd. Weird.

My weekend pretty much sucked. I actually think i enjoyed Friday's pukefest more than Saturday's pack-fest. Yes. I would rathe retch my guts than organize and pack my shit into boxes.

Thats all i have to say for now. Too busy and crabby....and Im not even going into the 7 -1 loss of the Oilers on Friday to the Avs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I wanted to let you know you have been chosen as The Bloggin Hottie Of The Day at “Bloggin Hotties”
http://blognhotties.blogspot.com