Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quote of the week

Mom, do you want to suck my bone dry?


--Jer, in reference to his mom picking up a lamb shank bone and eating the meat off of it.

Not exactly the sexiest thing you want to hear your boy say...especially when at the dinner table...and preceded with "mom". I just about shot soup out of my nose.

Its really snowy and the entire city of Calgary has forgotten how to drive. Just get in the ruts people and accelerate. Not that fuggin hard. Dont make me get out of my cozy Volkswagen and beat you within an inch of your life with my snowbrush. Cuz Ill do it. That Green arrow means 'go'...look into it.

Haha. I just spellchecked this post and they didnt know 'snowbrush'. Methinks blogger isnt Canadian.

5 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

If that doesn't get some interweb hits i don't know what will !

Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious!

Cindy said...

Blogger flags "blog" in it's spellcheck. I think it's polish.

CBK said...

On my way to the airport Wed moring I saw that Deerfoot southbound was backed up a LONG way. My cab had to negotiate around a couple cars that had been in an accident, too. The snow wasn't THAT bad! Jeez.

Anonymous said...

Was it a Timmies hot coffee and soup moment? Cause if it was, I totally can visualize that...

Lemon