Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Randomness

I just found out our internet will be down for the rest of the day...so i need to blog now or forever hold my peace [well..at least for the rest of the day]

Here is my dilemma: I gots nothing to really say.

However, here are some thoughts running thru my head:

- the lyrics of Warrior by Patty Smyth and Scandal "shooting down the walls of heartache..bang!bang!"

-- how bad my dog's farts smelled last night. ug.

--my arms still hurt from the cardiokickboxing class i took on monday. Kickboxing i can do...but this cardio shit? dang! after about 40 minutes i need to lay on the floor and sleep.

-- i havent posted on my secret blog in a few weeks. Betcha didnt know i had a secret blog. Thats because its secret.

--I want my vacation to start tomorrow...not in a month.

--I want to spend my day planning my vacation...not working

--i pretty much want to do anything else... except working

--I ammmmm the warrior. Yes I am the warrior And heart to heart you win
If you survive the warrior, the warrior

--I remember reading something once that said something about: Its better to sit quietly and let people think you are a fool, then to open your mouth and confirm it. I think this applies here.

--real posting will take place when 1) the internet is up and 2) i actually have something to write about.

6 comments:

Agent 31 said...

I... I want to read a secret blog...

Cindy said...

You can't say you have a secret blog, now we're going to be showing up on all anonymous blogs going, "are you juicy? are you juicy?" and they'll think we're crazy and really like apple juice or something.

It's going around everywhere, people not having anything to post, everyone's in a slump. The whole freakin' blogosphere! Or has no one else noticed? I blame February.

JuicyA said...

haha

maybe ill start putting clues in my posts so that my faithful will figure out my secret blog but others [read as: Jer] will not...

Itchy said...

I don't care about no secret blog. Nope...you can keep it secret all you want...
Except...I really want to know about your secret blog...

Anonymous said...

I suspect there is no secret blog... It's all a big game to keep us guessing.

Of course I could be completely off track. In that case - Where the fuck is it?!?!

Oh yeah... and dog farts smell like stale cheese wrapped in a rotting fish carcass.

CBK said...

Seeing as Jer isn't supposed to see it, I'm guessing the secret blog is for full frontal HNT shots. Start there, Grasshoppers.