Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blogger is a...




One frickin week. Thats how long its taken for blogger to allow me to post. I have inadvertently become one of those absentee bloggers who only post every month or so and take up room on your sidebar links...but never has that "New stuff" thingy in front of it. I totally suck.

So I did plan on posting all those 'draft' posts that the blogger system has been keeping for me over the last week, but fuck man, that shits already a week old. Ill give you the Coles Notes version.

-Slack Babbath = Black Sabbath cover band that rules

-Aces [Jer's hockey team] won round 1 of playoffs-- start round 2 today

-More mint juleps.

-still cant waterski or wakeboard

-work is nuts

There you are,I saved you 5 minutes of reading all those posts.

Now some much coveted 'New stuff': I suck as a lumberjack. Seriously. Sunday Jer and I decided to do some extreme pruning of this tree that is next to our house. Thats 'extreme' in the X games type of way... like picture me, in my pjs, climbing up a giant tree, and then sawing off giant limbs with a hacksaw. Now picture me, with the same tree limb, trying to throw it into a dumpster...but getting smacked in the forehead with it. Then stumbling back... and flopping on the ground. All that was missing were the little blue tweety birds and stars circling my head. I have a giant goose egg on my head now and, naturally, had to explain to everyone at work what happened.

[I dont know why i decided to cut down trees in my pajamas, in case your wondering.]

I went and saw a friend's band play at the skatepark yesterday. Yes, we were the only ones there older than 20. Actually, older than 16 is probably more correct. They are quite amusing. They have a song called 'Longboard Short Dick'. The lyrics (in entirety) are:

Longboard Short Dick,
Longboard Short Dick,
Longboard Short Dick,
Longboard Short DICK!'

Id tell you the name of the band, but honestly, I dont know how to spell it.

I watched the finale of Hells Kitchen. Im glad my boyfriend Gordon got it right. Now if only he would come to Calgary and whisk me away. [pun intended. whisk-- get it?]

I havent given up on the funny site of the day, in fact I was saving this one for a special occasion: Men who look like Kenny Rogers It hasnt been updated in a while, but its fucking great. And those corn muffins are deee-licious.

6 comments:

CBK said...

Welcome back!

I'm one of those once-a-week bloggers,now, unfortunately.

And you were a Heather fan? I liked Virginia, but it's probably best that Heather won. Especially not that fucking slob K-Grease!

Itchy said...

I think all lumberjacks down trees in their pjs...all the good ones anyway.

Unknown said...

What's with all the chicks lusting on Gordon Ramsey? Is it because he can cook?

Cindy said...

I got the phentermine spam too!

Yeah, I don't get the Gordon Ramsey thing either. Do you want him to sear at you in bed while he spanks you?

JuicyA said...

I can hear it now: 'Juicy! You fat cow! What the hell is your problem? Do you want a spanking! Am I going to have to do it myself? '

swear at me while getting spanked? oh yes!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... saab 9000 o c Hydron actifresh 400 contact lenses finance saab Toyota avalon starter Israel patents http://www.basketball-design-own-shoes.info/Saab1.html Maryland isp access saab 9000 Forum renault megane Accutane elctrolysis risk Interior designer lafayette Saab market parts sf story erotic Ringtone the postal service ring tones Double face golf clubs major record label left in debt Subaru timing belt replacement Jeep truck utah military surplus bookcases antique solid wood