Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I think i may actually be high right now

Its still one of those days. Groan. However, I have convinced my assistant to buy me a bag of chocolate covered espresso beans so i am pretty much high as a kite right now. Maybe she accidently bought me chocolate covered coca leaves or something, cuz I sorta have that coke binge buzz at this moment.

Ive decided to take a personal day on Friday in lieu of running away to Iowa. I know I know, the dream was fun as it lasted.

Every shop in our complex [except for the Salvation Army and us] has been broken into/ held up in the last week. Part of me is scared, thinking we are next. Another part of me is kinda annoyed-- like we are as bad as a store selling soiled blankets and clothes from the 1970s? Geez. Talk about beating up the ole ego. What i dont understand is that if every building in a small area has been held up over the last week, you'd think there'd be more of a police presence in this area...but nope. It still took them an hour to check out the latest robbery. If I was the police id watch the area more...but i dunno, that may be the coffee beans talking.

Im planning on joining a dodgeball league. Im super pumped. I hope i become the person that all the other teams fear. That'd be awesome.

Speaking of awesome, Jer sent me this and its pretty fricking good. Guys getting hit in the nuts= pure comedy gold.

5 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

Wow! The Japanese are SOOOOOO twisted!
Gotta love em!

The Lily said...

I am so glad you aren't running away to Iowa. You would die of complete boredom. If you are going to run anywhere remote, it might as well be Maine or Vermont at least then you have a view.

Itchy said...

I wanna be on your dodgeball team...dammit. Why am I in Virginia?!?!? There's no dodgeball here.

Pusher Robot said...

btw: there is MORE from that Japanese group...
HERE
and
HERE
It ain't pretty!
You've been warned!
:)

Cindy said...

Why would somebody rob a law office?

I heard about a bunch of robberies in our county so I've been all paranoid at the gas station. Last night a car backed into a parking spot out front (bad sign, they can back in to make a quick getaway) and nobody came in, but other people kept pulling in, so I thought they were maybe waiting and I was just about to call the cops when these two guys came up to check out--

"Did you see if anybodys in that car?" I asked.

"In the camaro? That's me, I was waiting for him. Did you think I was going to rob you!"

"YES! NEVER EVER PARK LIKE THAT AND THEN SIT IN YOUR CAR AGAIN!"

I was already thinking what it would feel like to get shot.