Monday, August 28, 2006

Federtastic



[there are pictures-- but friggin blogger wont let me show them. cockfags.]
I didnt go into work on Friday-- I took a personal day to get shit done. However, i really just spent the day vacuuming, washing my car, and looking like Kevin Federline. Beaters, baggy sweats, and greasy hair = hot.

I was supposed to go to Etown this weekend and it didnt work out. My doggie sitter bailed on us/there was some sort of mix up, so it ended up that unless Digit could be left alone, we werent going. And I know that bastard woulda hada big party, bought hookers and blow and trashed the place. He woulda called me from jail looking for bail money and his squeaky toys.



Hide your bitches-- its party boy!

So instead, we just hung out and did nothing on Saturday. I bought some meat, Jer bought some comic books. Oh, which reminds me, if you ever want to feel awesome, go hang out at a comic book store. Especially when they have a Magic: The Gathering tourney going on. I went to go use the toilet [located in tournament central on an upper floor] and when i walked in the room, the room went completly silent-- at least 50 males from the ages of 16 to 45 just stared at me. Most were wearing black t-shirts with some sort of comic book or movie hero on it, had glasses, frizzy hair, and pimples. I wish it was just that i was stereotyping nerds, but im not. Thats what they looked like. Like if the comic book store guy had fathered an ungodly army of geeks. Anyways, the worst part was the unisex washroom was absolutely sick. I believe i was the first female to EVER use it...and it hadnt been cleaned in about 15 years. Ugggg. Not pretty.

When we got home, I think Jer had a flashback to his teen years-- I caught him looking for an online D and D playgroup. I guess i shouldnt talk, I used to dress up like Sailor Moon characters... although i havent looked for a online local cosplay group in the Calgary area...yet.



I just survived 20 hit points!

On Sunday we went to Banff. We soaked in the hottub, hung out with a bunch of european people [ as determined by the tell tale speedos], then bought some candy and went home. Jer made me buy these sweat hotpants that he said are 'very Mariah Carey'. Strangely, I never thought of dressing, purposely, to look like her...shes kinda a loon. Wow, from K-Fed to Mariah. I hada busy weekend.

4 comments:

The Lily said...

Too funny.

"He woulda called me from jail looking for bail money and his squeaky toys.

Digit's a dog livin' on the wild side. Bad to the bone.

Itchy said...

Sounds like I need to go hang out at a comic book store.

And I have heard that those hound doggies are the partiers...you were wise to not leave him home alone.

CBK said...

Looks like Jer is finally getting comfortable sharing his perversions with you. The Mariah Wig and Nose will be coming soon. Beware!

Buzz said...

Bah, how much damage could digit do without a nutsack?

Damn, you have no idea how I'd love to just hop in the car and go do Banff... Luckeeeeee