Tuesday, August 22, 2006



I feel like running away today. Just getting on the next Greyhound bus and going where it takes me? Like to Iowa. That'd be cool. Id stop along the way and buy new clothes and change my hair and assume a new identity.

Of course, Id call for Jer in a few weeks and tell him to come to Iowa and look for Lurleen O Sullivan [ as that would be my new name]and to meet me at the Dairy Queen.

Or maybe Im just having a crappy day at work and need a day off.

Fuck it. Who wants to go to Iowa?

5 comments:

Cindy said...

If you go to Iowa, give me a jingle. I'll come over and we can watch movies from the 80s in your trailer with paneling.

Unknown said...

Iowa doesn't sound cool.

Bliss said...

You could move to Indiana and bunk down with PhD Brother. :)

JuicyA said...

cinders: you bet! ill be the one with the christmas lights up all year and the pink flamingos.

ridley: sure it does. its not that i randomly picked it out of the blue and had no idea where it was.... no wait, thats exactly why i picked it!

bliss: haha. i have even less idea where indiana is than iowa. im guessing midwest?

Buzz said...

Iowa blows... Better than Nebraska but it still blows.