Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Warning: This post involves many cuss words

Blogger has been a motherfucking cunt ass bitch lately and hasnt let me post anything in the last day and a half. Blogger is a total whore. I blame global warming, tailgating, and Mel Gibson's anti-semitism on Blogger. Fucking douchebag.

Hee hee. Cussing out inanimate objects is totally fun. Almost as fun as the word "cussing".

So anyways, I was totally pumped about yesterday being the start of the month and how, looking back on my July 'to do' list, I ACTUALLY have completed some of the things. I have lost 6 pounds, and my dog got his shots. Im still in-debtor the robot of poor credit, but Ive worked out a plan of sorts to pay them down. I wont bore you with the details cuz, uh, they are pretty boring. Im kinda sad that I never kept up with the daily stock photos, but i think that its been hard for me to blog every day when Ive been so motherfucking cunt ass cock sucking cornhole popping busy lately.

Ive been trying to think of a theme for August-- and thought of nothing. Then i just started looking at websites that I find funny. Hence, a theme popped into my lately less than imaginative mind . Im going to try to put at the end of every post a link to a site that i go to because i think its funny. Yah, not too original, but what the fucking christ are you going to do.

So as my first choice-- a classic. "Hat Baby". If you have never seen hat baby before, well... you suck. Im sorry its true. This is likely one of the fucking funniest things on the interweb. Its a persian song...that someone in sweden thought was a swedish song about someone wearing a hat. It has since been turned into a drinking song of sorts. Anyways, its fucking hilarious and the part with putting glue on a ham cracks me up everytime. And does the guy on the left look like Kelsey Grammer to you, too?

Fuck yeah

fuck

shit

7 comments:

Itchy said...

Totally unrelated comment alert! Here's some funny Chuck Norris news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060801/od_nm/hungary_bridge_dc

serfx said...

haahahahaha awesome.

oh i'm back online :p

Pusher Robot said...

if that isn't Kelsey Grammer i'll eat my HATT!

Cindy said...

How LONG is that song?

I like your disgruntled swearing.

Pusher Robot said...

hey just so you know, i went to the site as mentioned by itchy and voted for Chuck Norris bridge!

http://www.m0hid.gov.hu/szavaz

Anonymous said...

more Totally unrelated comments alert: people humping hummers. you've probablly seen this already, humping afficionado that you are.
http://www.ihumpedyourhummer.com/blog/category/video/

Anonymous said...

What a great site zithromax Gospel music tv