Friday, August 04, 2006

Countdown to long weekend mayhem

I absolutely killed yesterday in Court. I stabbed a man to death with a pen, just to watch him die. [no, not really...but its a better story than I just got 15,000 in retroactive child support and 1500 in costs against the other guy] So Im in a pretty good mood today. Its also the long weekend-- another classic Canadian 'first weekend of the month so we need a holiday' day, but fuck, I aint complaining. If it means i get to sleep in, they can call it whatever they want.

I hope to spend this long weekend alike the last one: either drunk or stoned. We have tickets for the football game on Saturday and because Jer's personal trainer used to play with the Calgary team, they are really great seats. Canadian football isnt as big ticket as it is in the US and the 'superstars' arent as great, but its still a great way to spend an evening. And, to make it better, right after the game we are going to watch a Black Sabbath cover band at a bar on the other side of the tracks. Fuck-ing Awesome. For some reason, I keep picturing Jack Black as the lead singer. [Side Note: Holy Fuck! I just read that there will be a Tenacious D Movie! Im super pumped now!]

CBK was in town yesterday and me and Jer went for supper with him. I have also started a new tradition for bloggers who want to come to my 'hood to hang out-- if you come to Calgary, I will take you to a restaurant where they serve copious amounts of food served on a garbage can lid and expect you to talk hockey with Jer. Well, maybe not the hockey part, but it was pretty fun to eat the 'Big Meaty Platter' at the cajun restaurant.

Mkay, I have to go do some work now so I can leave work early. Today's funny site is actually 'funny strange'. I really dont know how to explain it...but Ill ask you this-- Why isnt Jesus spotting the weightlifter? He looks pretty buff. Now i present "With you always"

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Jesus looks like he's about two seconds away from attacking that forest ranger from behind. His chin's even jutting out a little bit.

And French Horn-- wtf? It's so random. I'm printing out the truck driver one to hang on the bulletin board at the gas station.

JuicyA said...

I get a kick out of how excited Juggler jesus is.

How come no lawyer? Is there no scary bearded jesus lurking behind me right now?

JuicyA said...

I get a kick out of how excited Juggler jesus is.

How come no lawyer? Is there no scary bearded jesus lurking behind me right now?

~art said...

Have a good soney weekend

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Car amplifier wholesale 401k retirement plan information http://www.rolling-door-fire-alarm.info/az-laws-about-home-surveillance-camera-systems.html Ferrari 400i production Bbw cuckold stories 02 cadillac escalade Online homeowners insurance rates Asko d3250fi dishwasher 1967 chevrolet telescopic steering 1978 cadillac deville coupe how to fix a beebing fire alarm