Monday, November 06, 2006

Beige.

Im like super shitty about updating lately. Id like to think its because im so busy doing exciting and wonderful things... but its not. If anything, its cuz nothing has been happening thats really exciting or worth posting and I dont want to bore you with my boringdom. My boringness. My boringateria.

So instead Im going to throw out the little things that have been going down which arent worthy of their own post, but are still semi-interesting.

-Im wearing beige. I feel drab and blah in beige.

-Im still infuriated to the point of kicking some ass or killing someone over the game on Friday. If you are an Oilers fan, you know what Im talking about. If you're not... then you should look it up because it makes me way to angry to explain it.

-I have a T-shirt coming from Married to the Sea Guess which one? Its pretty obvious, I think. Then again, I think most of them were pretty funny.

-Do you remember friendship pins? What was the deal with those? I like you, so here is a safety pin with 4 beads on it. Were these big anywhere else? They were fucking gangbusters in Spruce Grove.

-The Digit is in Flyball-- y'know that dog thing thats always on OLN where they jump and then catch a ball and run back. I think we may drop out cuz the Dig is so busy trying to see what everyone else is doing that he doesnt care about doing his own stuff. He only wants what the other dogs have. If he was a person, hed totally be into fads...but only if he saw the cool kids do it first.

-I have a new fish. Its an algae sucker. His name is Hoover.

- I dont know what size of pants i wear. My pants in my closet go from size 8 (gasp!) to 2 (yippeee!). I want to buy new ones but I dont know where to start. At least I know what size of jeans i wear.... sorta.

-If you have a blackberry, I think you rule.

Thats all for now. Ill try to think of something interesting for tomorrow. I may start telling stories of my sordid past cuz they're a lot cooler than my present.

7 comments:

Itchy said...

No gasping over size 8 allowed. I'm squeezed into a 10 currently and should actually have my ass in a 12. So...take that back! TAKE IT BACK!

OK...sorry. I'm delirious from lack of candy...

~art said...

I think you should go out and work on making a new improved sorid future for yourself

JuicyA said...

[taken back]

My stress is more over the fact that i can span over 4 different pant sizes than what size they are. I really dont think ive been a 2 since 1998.

The Lily said...

I'm thinking... The first on the right, top row. Or at least that is what I am thinkin'.

Either that or Shakespeare got to get paid, man.

JuicyA said...

Lily-- Correct! Although I really liked the Shakespear one too.

The Lily said...

MILLER TIME!! Word.

god there is no end to my whiteness.

Cindy said...

I also span four sizes. I think we need form a coalition to set internationally recognized standards for women's clothing standards. Don't even get me started on trying on bridesmaids dresses and the fact that I needed to go up two sizes for that. "Oh, they're European sizes!" Not an excuse.