Monday, November 27, 2006

hotdog domino

I am so frickin tired right now. Jer called his work at 330 am and told them he was coming in late... then came back to bed and snored and tossed and turned until 730, when my alarm went off. Not that i needed it, cuz I never really fell back asleep.

Grrr.

Im trying not to bitch about the weather. Really. Im not. But I cant help it.... its minus thirty. its cold. its windy. its snowing. I shoulda called in sick or something cuz it was damned scary on the roads today and im not looking forward to driving home tonite. Its a day where you shouldnt fucking leave the house man. Why did i?

The hip hop party this year was pretty much as awesome as last years: drunk, stoned, and wearing hotpants. [Note: I do infact need to be drunk and stoned to wear hotpants in minus 30 weather in November] This year however, we realised the bar we go to is in actuality a black hole. I lost my coat 3 times, found it, then it would go missing again. Jer lost a toque. A friend of mine lost 2 hoodies and some gloves...plus she musta bought and then lost 2 packets of cigarettes. I dont know if maybe we were so stoned that we never realised where everything was...or maybe we were so stoned that we didnt realise that we were being stalked by a professional thief or something who knew that we would forget where we put things down and then they could be stolen.

Man oh man, reading that last paragraph makes me wonder if im still high. I feel like Raoul Duke, Doctor of Journalism, right now. Dont let me get started on the Ether!

I had to use that title because Ive been thinking a lot about Kobayashi lately. I loved the short SNL had on a few weeks ago...and while trying to youtube it, I found this...him competing against a bear. Apparently it was a Fox special. Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...sounds like you had fun at your party."

Cindy said...

Wha? No pics?