Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Loveliness Exertion

So along with feeling fat and unnattractive lately, I also feel plain. Like Im sure today I could be cast as Jane Eyre in the next A & E version of it.





Uncanny, isnt it?

So, that being said, I just made an appointment for the works-- and i mean like everything and anything. We're talking Extreme makeover without the creepy plastic surgery. Sadly I wont be able to drop 10 llbs in the process either, but Im working on that.

I tried to watch the AMAs last night between periods of the Flames-Oilers game ( dont worry... Ill talk more about that later...) and these were my observations:

- One of the Pussycat Dolls fell off her chair when she was 'dancing' with it [ substitute 'dance' with 'hump and writhe upon' if you like] Anyways it was pretty funny.

-I wasnt a big fan of Gwen Stefani's wig. But the song was pretty catchy and annoying.

-I didnt recognize Nelly Furtado. She will always be the hippy waif girl from Victoria to me... not some Hip hop Diva type thing

- Oh goody. Jay-Z is "back". woot. I missed his style of music which can only be compared to someone grunting and mummbling along to a song. The same with Puff/P-Diddy/ whatever the fuck hes named.

So now, what you all ( actually, just my sister, and Ridley will read this part...)were waiting for:

BWAHAHAHAHAH The Oilers beat the godless Flames last night 2-1.

Roli the goalie owned Ignila's ass... he couldnt beat him no matter what he tried. Meanwhile, at the other end, Sykora scored 2 goals ( one on a power play) to end the stupid flamers' 6 game win streak. There were only a few times that i was worried or that we screwed up ( Tjarnquist will likely be benched next game). Overall-- a good time was had by all..oilers fans. Lets just say no one at work was overly chatty with me this am... prolly thought id rub it in or something. But no, thats what blogs are for.

Anyways, Im going to go and search the moors for Mr Rochester.

[thats a Jane Eyre reference]

[if you didnt get it, some where your English teacher is crying]

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Don't know why you're worried about gaining weight. That heinie you have is just the right shape to accomodate a little more junk in the trunk, G.

-buzz

The Lily said...

We never read Jane Eyre. I had to self-educate on the classics sadly. I still hate Charles Dickens.

Nellie Furtado looks a little used up to me. She just doesn't look as good as she did when she first came on the scene.