Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dont worry, I already pooped.


nataliedee.com

The above comic is funny cuz I just spent the last 1 hour and 45 minutes in pain during a meeting because I really had to poo and I couldnt go. I guess its not that funny after all. Stupid digestive system.

Last night Jer and I managed to lock ourselves out of the house. Actually, Im not going to point fingers, but this is how it transpired:

JER HAS HAND ON DOORKNOB AND IS STANDING ON THE PORCH. JUICY IS ALREADY STANDING ON THE SIDEWALK READY TO WALK TO THE WING PLACE.

Juicy: Do you have your keys?

JER SLAMS DOOR.

Jer: No. Do you?

Maybe it was the drugs he was on, but wouldnt you answer that question BEFORE you slammed the door behind you? Maybe found out that yes, the other person had their keys first? Yeah, maybe its just me.

So anyways, we decided to go for sushi and then hit up some local dive bars to drink while we waited for out basement tenant to come home and let us in. Ahhh, nothin like the smell of stale cigarette smoke and taste of non-premium vodka sevens while listening to a jukebox that plays the Beastie Boys and 'The Devil went down to Georgia' back to back.

I know I said I wouldnt talk about the weather on my blog anymore, but this is interesting: There is a chinook going on right now so its eeerily warm outside. Like Twilight Zone warm.

Whats even weirder is that people act strange when there are chinooks. For example, One of my partners is singing 'Papa Dont Preach' right now outside my office. (Fuck. Not even kidding.) And this is the dude who normally slams the door to his office whenever Im giggling with the receptionist too loud. A bunch of my clients emailed me with weeeird questions. My normally jovial assistant keeps swearing like she has tourettes...And I have a craving for baked beans. Its like frickin bizzaro land here today.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I had to poop so bad today, and I don't know why I answered my phone, but it was a very bad situation. I basically hung up on them.

Anonymous said...

Everybody poops. There's no need to feel ashamed. Except if you pooped while you were still in the meeting. Then you could feel ashamed.

CBK said...

A Chinook is a warm wind that blows into Alberta from BC over the Rockies. It brings mild weather in winter.

And apparently it works like the full moon for Calgarians.

JuicyA said...

they also cause headaches and bad skin. i frickin hate them...and not just because we dont have them in edmonton

Cindy said...

Now this is probably just because I read your blog right before going to bed, but I had a dream that you moved to my town but I didn't know it until I ran into you. Actually, I walked past your house and you were laying on your lawn.

Prophetic?

JuicyA said...

Cindereenie:
I can believe that I was such a jerk that i moved to Wisconsin...and i didnt even tell you.

Huh. Maybe i was going to surprise you and you ruined it? Dont you feel bad, now?

The Lily said...

Yeah, I think that is just a function of boys. They always ask the relevant questions AFTER the fact. Like:

"you didn't want mushrooms on this did you?"

"Aren't you out of the shower? (after he flushed the toilet)"

"Should I take the dog out?" post-pee accident.