Friday, June 24, 2005

FYI

...gravy is very difficult to get out of your work computer keyboard. And it looks pretty heinous, too.

My suggestions to remedy this situation:

1. Try not to eat over the computer

2. If you must eat over the computer, try not to eat meat pies over the computer

3. Should you eat meat pies over the computer [you savage you!] , put down paper/towels/ papertowels/ a co- worker between your face and the keyboard.

4. When/ if you get gravy on the keyboard, try to immediately suck it off. Forget about trying to scoop it with a towel...it wont work. You might want to close your office door before trying this, though, i cant imagine it looks too professional... and the sound is pretty vile.

5. When I said 'suck it off' I meant the gravy. Pervert.

6. Although I too giggled when i read it.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

hehe, it made me giggle too

Anonymous said...

I prefer licking to sucking, but that's probably just my choice of lifestyle showing thru - hehehe

Kisses - Carrie