Friday, June 10, 2005

Here are some words i wish i used more: [and the sentences i have used them in today]

1. Wanker: one who masterbates ["That guy spends so much time with his hand down his pants, y'know hes gotta be a wanker", said to my friend Marzi]

2. Bonkers: crazy, nuts, loopy ["all this rain is really makin my hair go curly...its driving me bonkers", said to my assistant]

3. Assclown: uh., you'd have to meet one to know one ["my ex was always tattling on me to his mother--what an assclown", said to my co-worker Medina]

4. Schize :you know...like shit in german, prolly spelled it wrong. like i give a fuck. [" If i dont get this affidavit filed before noon, im in deep deep DEEP schize" said to the registrar at the Court of Queen's Bench clerk's office.]

Thats all i can think of now. Schize. Thinking of the other words i used today was making me bonkers... seriously. Im not lying. Stop being such an assclown. Wanker.

3 comments:

red-5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
red-5 said...

Underget: to understand, to get it, or neither, or both ["Oh. now I underget it," said to Juicya a really long time ago.]

Anonymous said...

scheiss!