Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shhh! Dont tell nobody!

Sorry about not writing for a while. I've been uber busy at work and, thusly, havent been up to much of anything that is exciting.

Prolly the most exciting thing is that im finally going to send in my secret to www.postsecret.blogspot.com If you havent been there, Go! Its bloody brilliant. You send in postcard with a secret you have never told anyone on it and, if its creative/dark/dirty enough they will put it on the site.

Obviously im not telling what mine says-- that would defeat the purpose of it being a "secret". And i cant really let you know if it makes it on there, either. oh well, maybe you'll figure it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now now... don't be coy. We all know yours was the one about taking the day off for "pleasuring yourself" ;)

All kidding aside, those were brilliant. I wish I had thought of that idea.

Kisses - Carrie

JuicyA said...

If i took the day off to "pleasure myself" it wouldnt be much of a secret... knowing me i'd prolly make a T-shirt with that on it.

[hmmm... now thats a brilliant idea! "I took the day off to pleasure myself... and all i got was this lousy t-shirt"

Anonymous said...

Either that or "I took the day off to pleasure myself... and all I got was carpal tunnel syndrome"

Kisses - Carrie

Deek Deekster said...

my secret is that i took a day off from pleasuring myself