Monday, June 13, 2005

Princess Pissy Pants

Im in a real pissy mood right now.

Not too sure why. Could be the constant rain for the last 2 weeks and the fact that i gave up the battle on keeping my hair straight. Its large and in charge...and driving me nuts. I feel like i have a cat on my head.
Could be that I'm sitting here and waiting for opposing counsel/ my client/ someone else here to call me and help me with this matter. Im literally looking forward to a shitload more work to do tonite... but need all of the above to contact me before i can actually start.

Could be that im totally PMS-ing. And there is nothing here to nosh on except rice cakes...hardly satisfying. I managed to eat 2 rolls of Mentos in the past hour, and those didnt suffice.

Im too pissy to even continue this line of thinking...that being said...

No comments: