Monday, October 16, 2006

Alls fair in love and Turkey Soup.

It snowed today. Fuckin hell. And not a happy little skiff of snow either...a friggin sloppy mucky blobby dumping of snow. Like mashed potatoes all over your car. My response to the weather was to dress like a Russian raver eskimo-- giant fur hat, fur hood, green wooly scarf, big silver rave shoes. Awesome. I actually wore that at work until about 20 minutes ago.

I have decided to not bitch about the weather anymore. Im not an old guy in a small town restaurant drinking bottomless cups of coffee. I have many many other things to talk/bitch about.

I did absolutely fuck all this weekend. The highlight was making soup. I wish i was kidding. Im not. Turkey soup-- its how the real party people rock out. Maybe I lied. I should go back to talking about the weather.

It must be getting close to Christmas cuz i have the urge to make gingerbread cookies. C'mon, think about it. Doesnt a nice warm gingerbread cookie with icing on it sound good right now?

Partly because i have already spoken about everything i had to talk about [snow? check. old guys? check. gingerbread? check. Turkey soup? Yippee yahoo! Wheeeee! check.] and also because i have a client here, Im going to end this post by stealing something from Itchy. I will even quote her:

All you gotta do is fill in the blanks. And like (Itchy) said "...be honest. I can take it. Really."

I ____ Juicy.
Juicy is ____.
Juicy thinks a lot about _______.
When I think of _________, I think of Juicy.
If I were alone in a room with Juicy, I would _______.
I think Juicy should _____.
Juicy needs ______.
I want to ____________ Juicy.
If I could describe Juicy in a word: _______.

So, just fill in the blanks in the comments section. If I like your answers, maybe ill act them out or something. Actually, maybe ill chose one answer from each person who fills it in and somehow act it/do it/buy it etc. Huh. That sounds pretty exciting...but not as exciting as..... (get ready for it)

(its coming)

TURRRRKEEEEY SOOOOOUP!

5 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

While sitting here in my parka, dipping my gingerbread cookie into my turkey soup, I kept trying to think of words to fill in the blanks. I can't do it. The only things I could come up with are too xxx rated and kinda stalkerish so I gave up. I hope you'll forgive me!

JuicyA said...

awwww... x rated and stalkerish? sounds like a frickin party!

(i cant stop thinking about gingerbread cookies now)

The Lily said...

I fart Juicy. Not really. Well, maybe just today.

Juicy is in possession of a certain je ne sais quoi.

Juicy thinks a lot about the mysteries of the universe. Like the weather and old men.

When I think of pot and dogs , I think of Juicy.

If I were alone in a room with Juicy, I would ask her what makes her laugh to keep from crying .

I think Juicy should take the Chuck Norris act on the road .

Juicy needs glass coated boxing gloves for this.

I want to hump things with Juicy, but not hump Juicy because i don't swing that way. Juicy.

If I could describe Juicy in a word: Liberated .

Unknown said...

I sort of like Juicy.

Juicy is like my hot cousin I have problems looking at, because of the hotness.

Juicy thinks a lot about Ryan Smyth.

When I think of that one Oilers fan in the Calgary Saddledome, I think of Juicy.

If I were alone in a room with Juicy, I would ask her to evaluate the effectiveness of the Oilers powerplay....in her panties.

I think Juicy should've never ask for this, because I'm becoming a pervert just typing this.

Juicy needs to show us her roundhouse kick.

I want to roundhouse kick Juicy. But a roundhouse kick of love.

If I could describe Juicy in a word: crazydelicious.

Itchy said...

You quoted me quoting Mikey. Now if someone quotes you quoting me quoting Mikey...woah!

I am completely intrigued by Juicy.

Juicy is the hottest lawyer I've ever seen!

Juicy thinks a lot about every random thought there is to be thought.

When I think of greyhounds, Chuck Norris, and hot lawyers I think of Juicy.

If I were alone in a room with Juicy, I would be laughing my ass off and quite possibly stoned.

I think Juicy should take her SexyBack.

Juicy needs the ability to slap the stoopids without getting into trouble.

I want to eat some sexy turkey soup with Juicy.

If I could describe Juicy in a word: Rockin'