Monday, October 02, 2006

grumble grumble

Man am i in a pissy mood today. And now let me tell you why:

I get crabby when im really tired.

Im extremely tired because 'someone' who took the day off work to celebrate Yom Kippur decided to go drinking last night after his hockey game and came home at 5 in the fucking morning. So I went from being worried as to why he wasnt home on a Sunday night 2 hours after the bars close...to being infuriated when he waltzed into bed and said that 'oh, i shouldnt worry, dont I KNOW who he is?' Fucking idiot. And then, instead of letting me fall back asleep, continued talking to 'charm' me. GGGGRRRR!

Its also fucking cold outside today and, for some unknown reason, all weekend the air conditioning was on at the office. Its so cold my ass is almost freezing to the chair.

Fuck. Another client is here. Its time for another client. Im also super fucking busy and all i want to do is lay in bed with the blankie over my head for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Am in full agreement on said blankey activity.

CBK said...

Is Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement one? When, exactly, does he plan on atoning for Sunday night's behavior.