Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why Sunday isnt Friday

Ive been delinquent lately. Its almost been a week. I suck, its true.

Part of the reason [besides being lazy and boring] is that I decided to go on a Class 1 drinking binge on Sunday evening/night. With 'Sunday is the New Friday!' as my battle cry, I managed to bob and weave thru various bars in Calgary, stopping only to sing some heavy metal kareoke, eat some oysters, or watch a band.

Now, lemme tell you why Sunday ISNT the new friday. After drinking heavily -- including getting it in my pea brain that shots of jack daniels is a good idea-- I went home...passed out...and then awoke at 500 am and began projectile vomiting. I was so drunk i couldnt even drunk blog. I think i contemplated it, but it didnt seem like a good idea when i couldnt feel my fingers. Or my face. Or much of anything.

What made all this worse, is that i had to go to court on Monday morning at 930. I managed to stop puking long enough to do it...but puked twice at the office when picking up the file and 4 times in my car on the way home. Niiiiiice.

And now: The pictures



A Manhattan-- which is basically booze mixed with more booze, and then booze added with a garnish. Its also what i tasted every time i threw up over the next day.



Meanwhile, Jer drank a fruity, peachy, malibu infused girlie drink..in a Tiki cup. Wheres the umbrella? And ,no, he didnt get sick at all.



I think im yelling... or maybe roaring. I dunno. Maybe its when i was getting ready to sing that song by RATT at the heavy metal kareoke.



I took 20 self portraits of me yelling...and approx. another 10 of me making this kissy face.

3 comments:

The Lily said...

I could never pull off such cute drunk faces. And THAT my friend is why I never take a camera to the bar. Unless I am the DD.

CBK said...

Juicy, I love ya... but how stupid are you? Court the next day and you toast yourself that badly?

Much props to Jer and his girlie drink! ;-)

Itchy said...

I love that you took about 10 pictures of yourself yelling. That is fantastic!