Tuesday, October 03, 2006

'Dickfarm'

Im in a bit better of a mood today. Sure last night I was stood up to go to a rock show and have no one to go to the Oilers game with this Saturday...but well, I dunno. I guess Im not as pissed as yesterday.

Last night, while sitting in the bathtub, I decided something. Im approaching 30-- and it sucks...but Im not going into 30 with a whimper, im going into 30 with a bang. However, I havent realised what that means just yet. Will keep you posted.

What brought on the doom and gloom about 30-- and the subsequent 'fuck that melancholy '-- was I was thinking about Jackass. Ya see, Ive been thinking a lot about Jackass. I saw it on Saturday and every 20 minutes or so since then, I will erupt into laughter thinking about it. While in Court yesterday morning I had to stifle a giggle because the phrase 'dickfarm on my ass' popped into my head. [and with typing that, I just spend 10 minutes laughing til tears came from my eyes]

Anyways, what was I talking about? Oh right. 30. So I was thinking about how those guys are all over 30-- and they are still stupid. Thats pretty cool. So instead of being the pathetic '30 year old on a BMX (roll eyes)' ... I will be 'holy crap, shes 30 and on a BMX (exclamation point)'.

Haha. Seriously. Go see Jackass 2. Fuck. You know how they have the warning at the beginning and end of the show? Yeah, thats for people like me who, after seeing the movie, have an urge to run into street signs full speed, take shopping carts down dangerous hills, and see how far I can jump my bike off a building. Oh, and I wont stop talking about shit. I was very happy to see more dookie humour in this film when my fave skits in the first movie all involved poop.

This has nothing to do with the rest of the post, I just thought it was really cool. Its a Mario Wedding cake.



(Note: I just posted this...came back to the site. Read the post title and began giggling like an idiot again)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a mario wedding cake.

just to eat, not to get married.


--

what was the band for the rawk show... see if it was even worth it..

hi

JuicyA said...

it was the 'aquabats' they were opening for Rancid.

Anonymous said...

pfft

those bands were both alot better 10 years ago

although i would have gone to the show.. but then again i'm single and music is my life.

CBK said...

Rancid is still together? They had some good songs. I was never impressed with the Aquabats Ska Schtick, though.

I find some Jackass stunts funny (like the fire extinguisher on the bike) but I've never been much of a fan. I like Johnny Knoxville, though. Did he really drink horse semen in the movie? WTF?

JuicyA said...

Johnny didnt-- Chris Pontius [aka Party Boy] did. And Dave England ate horse shit. Brilliant.

Unknown said...

That horse semen gag was ridiculous. Ridonkulous. I was dissappointed in the lack of party boy skits though. Those are my faves.

AEW said...

I went to see Jackass 2 and laughed so hard my cell phone bounced of my balls. What sucked was the fact that the last half hour was hilarious and it hurt to laugh but I couldn't stop laughing. My date thought I was retarded.