Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween HNT (sorta)

Okay, this week's theme came up on me by surprise. So I looked thru my pics here on my computer and found the following as options for Halloween costumes...

Costume #1: Deer

1. Get high in the wilderness
2. Put hands on head as 'antlers'
3. Prance



Costume #2: Chuck Norris

1. Get drunk at home
2. Think about how awesome you are
3. Roundhouse kick anyone who disagrees
(Note: Pants are optional)



Costume #3: Hooters Girl

1. Have friend lend you a hooters tanktop as a joke
2. Actually wear it in public
3. Have people use you as an object ( Here: I am a bottle holder)



Feel free to use any ideas for yourself!

For some actually decent costume folk, go see Osbasso!

13 comments:

Phain said...

pants are always optional at my place! *~*happy hnt*~*

paitl1 said...

i vote number two without the pants

lecram sinun said...

I really like the pants are optional part. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Cute choices!
HHNT :)

Spirit57 said...

HHNT ...To yet another fellow crazy Calgarian ...lmao

pants are always optional ...really ...

Regal said...

very nice - HHNT

Stealth said...

OMG...tears streaming..laughter...hahhahaa

I like number two but am highly fond of number one, and yes I know how that sounded.

LOL!!!

HHNT!

The Lily said...

I thought for sure that Chuck Norris would be my favorite but your deer impression made me laguh.

HHNT!

~art said...

happy hnt

Cindy said...

Totally missed the theme announcement myself. Just haven't been into the Halloween this year... Anyhow, boo! There's the spirit!

Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Hoo-Hee! Excellent! HHNT! :-)

JuicyA said...

I hope to see many people dressed up as a deer this halloween....

S said...

Most excellent deer costume Missy! HHNT