Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chuck Norris, Fat people and poop

When Chuck Norris' wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into the backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."


So I survived turkey day and the merriment which surrounded it. I bought the lazy person turkey-- pre stuffed, pre prepped, throw it in the oven still frozen, seven hours later... turkey perfection. The pie was also super good. I still think i should quit my day job and just make pies for a living. Good times. Good times.

I almost didnt survive dinner last night, though. Jer and I went to a chinese restaurant with an 'all you can eat' Hot Pot. To some people its a meal, to us its an experience. We havent learned from past meals where we over order and then literally get run out of the place. Even though we had noooo idea of the serving sizes, we ordered 2-4 servings of each meat and veggie. Sadly, each serving was 4 pieces. We ate so much i literally thought i was about to die. Then this morning I had possibly the worst gas and indigestion ever. (Why am I telling you this? Because its my fuckin blog and I think this type of shit is plain funny. )


Anyways Im buying him this from TLC: The all-you-can-eat buffet is not a
challenge.

I decided this morning, which was cold and dreary, that i am buying a remote car starter today. Fuck this shit. Im not going out and warming my car every morning like a chump. Thats what robots are for.

I have no motivation today. I just feel like ranting and pooping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats kinda funny... nothing like a day old turkey and stuffing shit. hey did u know that your parental units asked about said car starter they gave you last xmas.. happy belated turkey day!

Unknown said...

Hey! The all you can eat buffet IS A CHALLANGE! If I only get two servings of whatever it is, I feel like I have lost. And the buffet is laughing at me

Cindy said...

I bought 2 of those TLC life lessons and they took forever to get here... stupid backordering.

"Dating may be awkward, but so is becoming the cat lady."

and

"Merlot and e-mail don't mix" which is right next to my computer as a reminder.

Anonymous said...

i knew i should have gone to calgary for turkey day, but instead i was in red deer...

oh i got your cd in the mail yesterday, just opened it, i'm pretty stoked about it

Anonymous said...

OK, the Chuck Norris quote had me laughing too loud so I couldn't finish the rest of the post.